We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
The M5 gets a makeover! The Next Generation Squad Weapons contenders come to H3!
This mod requires the following mods to function
Meat's NGSW Pack
Three wild and wacky Next Generation Squad Weapons are chambered in various interpretations of the new 6.8x51mm cartidge for future U.S. Meat Corps service.
- In one corner, from Meatron Systems, the NGSW-R CT with case-telescoped ammunition!
- The other corner sees a bullpup design from Meateral Bynamics, the RM277 with plastic casings and a reciprocating barrel!
- Last but not least an entry from seasoned veteran Mig Bauer, the MCX Spear sporting a steel/brass hybrid ammunition and dual charging handles!
You are left to make your choice, which will you bring into Take and Hold over an M4??
- Fixed any sound issues related to u105, updated selector sounds
- Total rework of the Spear, updated models and removed old "Sand" finish
- Model update for Geissele SP 30mm Mount
- Texture update for Tango6 LPVO
- Added 25 round magazines for the Spear
- Spear can now accept standard AR pistol grips and stocks
- Added heat system to all weapons
- Added varying new mag capacities for the RM277
- RM277 can now accept standard AR pistol grips
- Added picatinny slot system
- Various tweaks
- Fixed scopes for IR laser compatibility
- Stripped Spear receivers should no longer spawn in Take and Hold/KOTH gamemodes
- Adjusted 30mm mounts to be less finicky
- Increased resolution of LPVOs and extended visual range to 2500 meters
- Added Spear in Anodized Coyote finish, alongside matching furniture
- Added Sig Tango6 LPVO in Black and Anodized Coyote, tailored and zeroed for the 6.8x51 SIG Hybrid cartridge.
- Added stripped variants for Spear and RM277
- Fixed vaulting on all NGSW contenders
- RIP Textron, gg no re
- Fixed z-fighting on Black SIG Spear mag baseplate
- Fixed odd bolt behaviour on Black Textron rifle
- Removed SIG parts from ModulSIG categories, caused some issues
- Updated again for Otherloader
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|