We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Assets by GSC Game World! Deadly anomalies, dangerous mutants, anarchists and bandits... None of them will stop Duty on its triumphant march towards saving the planet!
This mod requires the following mods to function
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Rostok / Bar - Take & Hold
Deadly anomalies, dangerous mutants, anarchists and bandits... None of them will stop Duty on its triumphant march towards saving the planet!
Huge thanks to:
- GSC Game World for the assets & fantastic world they've created.
- Synty Studios for their low-poly particle packs.
- Cheffington/Deutan Diablo for the fantastic music featured in parts of the ambiance track and parts of the radios throughout the map. Click the link ahead to check out on his YT channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8e4oHAO31fYBQFDwojsqg
- Leethar, JoelTailie, drummerdude2003 & bird girl canary for their year(!) of patience and testing and feedback.
- The collective for all of their support and testing.
Like my mods? Please consider donating! :)
If you'd like to help out, I'd please ask for you to consider donating to a reputable charitable foundation of your choosing, in support of the independence of the people of Ukraine. Such foundations such as Come Back Alive, Red Cross and UNHCR are great places to start looking. You can also visit GSC Game World’s website at gsc-game.com to see other ways you can help.
Don't like my mods? Have some issues? :(
I'm available on Discord (Nikpo#9948) for feedback, or you canreach out to me on any of the H3VR discords.
- Initial Release
- Updated readme, forgot some credits, sorry!
- Fixed errant sosig spawning in the air, west of the Garbage entrance. Let's say it was due to an anomaly and not a spawn point I forgot to delete..
- Revised a few materials, most notably the windows over the Duty base entrance and the glass barriers in the Arena. Much prettier now.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|