Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
"This is for Zeds, not 'varmints'."
My second mod! Featuring the AR-15 Varmint Rifle from Killing Floor 2. The mod uses original models, textures, sounds, and even functionality to Killing Floor 2. The AR-15 Varmint Rifle is listed under the PDW section of the Item Spawner.
This weapon includes the following:
- Fires 9x19mm Parabellum, uses a custom 20 round mag, but can also take QC9 mags. Fires at 500 RPM. Mag is also usable on the QC9.
- Semi-Auto by default, contains a 3 Round Burst Mode and Safety. The Bounty variant has automatic also available.
- The back iron sight (including its Picatinny rail) and front iron sight are their own attachments for use on any picatinny rail. The one on the Varmint Rifle is non-removable, however.
- Operational retractable stock, integrated flashlight, Picatinny rails, bolt release, and waggle joints. The angled grip is integrated and cannot be removed.
Good luck aiming with the iron sights...
- The Bounty variant has now been made its own item spawner entry
- New variant added! The variant the bountier wanted - a version with an automatic fire mode! It is nested in the base Varmint Rifle as a dependancy on the Item Spawner, and is called the "Bounty" variant.
- Centered Grabbity on the Magazine
- Fixed broken mod file :(
- Attempted to add in stock and bolt forward held sounds (?)
- Increased the hitbox of the angled grip trigger
- Slightly lowered magwell to prevent magazine clipping
- Centered and repositioned MagExit in the bolt to make the bullet clip less when cycling
- Fixed recoil profile to be identical to the QC9
- Repositioned visual bullets in the mag to prevent clipping on every second to fourth shot
- Fixed bugged hitbox to actually... be a hitbox
- Fixed missing sounds on flashlight toggle
- Grabbity Glove trigger fixed to be correct
- Modified pose a little to be closer to trigger
- File structure fixes
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|