We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This mod requires the following mods to function
Swap textures, materials, meshes and prefabs effortlessly
What is this?
- Swap weapon textures, meshes, materials and whole prefabs
- Do all the swapping without editing any of game's files
- Package swapped assets into single-file packages that a user can easily drop into a folder
How do I get it?
This is the recommended way to install Sideloader.
- Download and install Thunderstore Mod Manager or r2modman
- Click Install with Mod Manager button on top of the page
- Run the game via the mod manager
- Download the requirements listed at the top of the page
- Move the contents of
BepInExfolder (optional, will get generated manually as well).
- Run the game once for sideloader to initialize
How does it work?
Sideloader makes mod installation easy: all mods are packaged into single
.hotmod) files that are simple to install.
Each h3mod contains a special manifest file that provides necessary information for sideloader for asset swapping and additional metadata that can be useful in future mod managers.
How do I install a mod?
If a mod is on Thunderstore, it is recommended to use a mod manager. With it, installing mods happens automatically.
Download and install one of the mod managers: Thunderstore Mod Manager or r2modman.
If a mod is not on Thunderstore, you can still install it manually.
.hotmod that you obtained and place it into the
BepInEx\Sideloader folder. Refer to Steam guide on how
to find your H3VR game folder.
Launch the game and you should have your mods installed an available!
How do I create a mod?
Textures (weapon and item skins):
Run the tool, fill the required info and press
Meshes, materials, prefabs: WIP, there is no tool yet to do this automatically.
Refer to the wiki for info on how to create these packages manually.
Custom objects (weapons, spawner IDs): WIP, there is no tool yet to do this automatically.
Refer to the wiki for WIP info about creating new weapons.
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|