We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
This project will restructure any BoneTome mod to the best of it's ability to facilitate migrating to Thunderstore.
Why use it?
- You don't need to be familiar with any specific structure.
- User-friendly structures.
- Automatically link to the latest relevant dependency on Thunderstore.
- Deli, Sideloader, and OtherLoader; but only when required.
- Pulls as much information as possible directly from BT, reducing the amount of information you need to enter yourself.
- Generates (or at least tries to generate) a README.md file based on a description and changelog fields on BT.
- Converts mod names to Thunderstore-supported equivalents.
How do I use it?
- Download the latest EXE from: https://github.com/ebkr/H3VR.BT2TS/releases
- Download the latest zip from: https://h3vr.thunderstore.io/package/ebkr/BT2TS/
- Or, build it from source. The executables were built using Go 1.15.7.
- Start the executable.
- Ensure you're connected to the internet.
- Copy and paste the URL from a BoneTome mod page.
- Enter a description (up to 250 characters).
- Enter a website URL (Can be blank, a GitHub URL, the BT mod page, or something else).
- Wait for the files to generate.
- Select an option to either leave as-is, or zip for mod manager importing.
Note: If the package is a 7z file, you'll need 7z in your path environment variables.
How do I upload to Thunderstore?
The restructured folder will be generated in the same directory as the executable.
You will need to supply an
icon.png with a resolution of 256px by 256px.
- Place the
icon.pngin the restructured folder, alongside the
- Zip the files so that
README.mdare in the root of the zip file.
- Login to Thunderstore.
- Upload the zip.
- Added conditional dependency linking for OtherLoader and H3VRUtilities
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|