We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Hotel Hotlink is a TNH map set in a downtown, luxury hotel. Mostly CQB, but there are some medium range engagements as well. Features breakable windows and rappeling.
This mod requires the following mods to function
Welcome to Hotel Hotlink!
This is a TNH map with 9 holds set in a luxury resort that has been taken over by sinister merc-weiners!
You'll start off in the police precinct. You need to arm up, and move out ASAP to neutralize the threat. Choose your spawn location by getting into the vehicle of your choice and hitting the red button inside. (HUGE thanks to Nikpo for making the amazing whiteboard and blueprints in the briefing room!)
And for the first time ever, breakable glass is in H3! (Thank you, Nathan for your help implementing this script) You can shoot or melee to break the hotel's windows to open new routes of engagement. Additionally, realistic material properties have been set for everything (ie. you are able to shoot through wood/drywall/etc. depending on the caliber you're using).
Please give me any feedback and bug reports on any of the H3 discords (SirPotatos).
[1.2.2] - 2021-08-07
- Added spotlights to the gun wall in the spawn area and changed out dirty looking metal texture.
- Grapple Hook added to armory. You no longer need to rely on the permanent ropes to rappel!
- New police station spawn area is back! Thanks to Nathan and Anton for fixing the Wurstmod teleportation script.
- Spa desk now correctly set to environment layer.
- Added 5 panels to each supply room to accomdate upcoming H3 changes.
[1.2.1] - 2021-08-01
- Rolled back new spawn area due to Wurstmod broken teleportation script. Player spawns at SWAT van now. Temporary patch until issue is resolved. All other new features from 1.2.0 are still present!
[1.2.0] - 2021-07-17
- Brand new spawn area! Player starts at the police precinct and can choose their spawn point.
- Elevator shaft ledges and elevator access hatch are grabbable. (User Suggestion)
- Added doorways between breakfast room/employee hallway and between spa pool/hallway.
- Created assets to give some natural cover to the hallways. (User Suggestion)
- More buildings added to city.
- Added much nicer skybox.
- Combined the two 3rd floor holds into one hold that covers most of the floor. (User Suggestion)
- Reworked 5th floor (hallway) hold to include the hotel rooms. (User Suggestion)
- Sniper hold room is now FURNISHED! Idk why I left it empty for so long...
- Tons of performance improvements: including simplifying model colliders, removing pointless navmesh areas, and mesh combining much of the level.
- All materials now use Alloy shader. (flashlights will work consistently now)
- Tweaked breakable glass to be more transparent.
- Sniper hold tweaked to have a little more sosig action. Regenerative encryptions for this hold have been relocated to ensure they can always be defeated. Invisible encryptions have been moved closer so they are easier to see.
- Adjusted kitchen supply room sosig defender spawns so they can't gank the player after the restaurant hold finishes.
- Simplified reverb zones so there is hopefully less ubrupt changes and less issues overall.
- Fixed non-overlapping reflection probes.
- AWM in sniper hold set to default layer so player won't "pop up" onto it.
[1.1.0] - 2021-04-09
- Deli 0.3 / Wurstmod 2.0.3 compatibility
- Fixed missing collision on police car windows.
[1.0.0] - 2021-04-05
- Initial Release
Please note that the install buttons only work if you have compatible client software installed, such as the Thunderstore Mod Manager. Otherwise use the zip download links instead.
|Upload date||Version number||Downloads||Download link|